This was my quarter panel on 10.29.03. All rotted out and fugly lookin'.
Replacement Piece i found on an R/T parts car for the Challenger.
Flash forward to 4.10.05. I've been through like eight cars, and finally Ian comes over, and calls me a wuss until I chop the damn thing off. Removed all the rusty junk.
Cut your patch panels to fit. Spot weld 'em in, make sure other stuff fits, then weld 'em up.
I still need to finish the job, but it's easy stuff now. In retrospect, it was more intimidating than it really was. The experience I've gotten with the Business Coupe helped out with the welding, but anyone could do this.